Do you know exactly what you're looking for? Let's get to it!
Talent BuildsRaid Talents
- Critical Strike
Keep in mind that Mastery and Crit are quite close in value and should be treated as such when making gearing decisions. More in-depth information about stats and gear to target can be found here.
ArtifactRecommended Build Paths
- Cast Power Word: Shield on cooldown.
- Maintain Shadow Word: Pain or Purge the Wicked on as many targets as possible. (If the target will live throughout the full duration of the dot, it is well worth applying.)
- Cast Penance on cooldown, always offensively
- Use both charges of Power Word: Radiance before raidwide damage occurs to apply Atonement to the raid.
- Cast Mindbender on cooldown after applying a high quantity of Atonements.
- Use Evangelism after using your Power Word: Radiance charges to extend the duration of all active Atonement.
- Use Light's Wrath at high quantity of Atonement, after using Power Word: Radiance, to heal up raid wide damage. You will often sync Evangelism and Light's Wrath cooldowns together for maximum value.
- Cast Smite to do extra damage after ramp up or as filler.
- Use Shadow Mend as needed to deal with spot damage and apply Atonement to injured targets. Shadow Mend can be very costly, so keep an eye on your mana and switch to Plea depending on your mana situation.
- Use Plea to apply Atonement when on the move or if the target is at full health (i.e. if tank needs Atonement and all other applicators are on cooldown) .