Do you know exactly what you're looking for? Let's get to it!
- Critical Strike
Haste is the primary focus for raiding and Mythic+ in Battle for Azeroth, but in general, all stats have close enough value that gaining item level is very important.
Gearing and Enchants
Gear in Battle for Azeroth is heavily focused on pursuing item level upgrades on your gear pieces. While Haste will be a primary focus to prepare for raids, if you find a non-Haste piece that is 10 item levels higher than the Haste piece, it is quite likely that the higher ilvl piece will be better. Some exceptions to item level can be rings and some trinkets. A good rule of thumb is to prioritize item level in most slots, but always pursue higher Haste rings, only sacrificing item level if it is a small difference in item level. For further detail, check the gear guide.
A strong enchant to acquire once you receive a strong weapon will be Enchant Weapon - Quick Navigation.
Priority ListRaid Healing
- Cast Power Word: Shield to maintain Atonement on tanks or to "ramp up" and cover a large amount of the raid with Atonement before big damage goes out.
- Maintain Shadow Word: Pain or Purge the Wicked on the boss and continue to spread them if it will reach full duration and does not interfere with your preparation before damage goes out.
- Cast Penance if you have a Power of the Dark Side buff or if you are moving.
- Use charges of Power Word: Radiance primarily together, if you are planning to use Evangelism shortly afterwards to extend the mass Atonement that were applied by Power Word: Radiance. In between Evangelism cooldowns you may use them together or separately so long as you have them both back before your next Evangelism cast.
- Use Mindbender or Shadowfiend after or while applying a high quantity of Atonement.
- Use Evangelism after using your Power Word: Radiance charges to extend the duration of all active Atonement.
- Use Halo (if talented) on cooldown just after big damage goes out
- Use Shadow Mend as needed to heal injured allies that can also benefit from Atonement being applied.
- After Atonements are applied you move into the damage rotation below and continue in it until most of your Atonement's durations have expired.