Do you know exactly what you're looking for? Let's get to it!
- Critical Strike
Mastery is the primary focus for raiding in Battle for Azeroth, but in general all stats have close enough value that gaining item level is important.
Gearing and Enchants
Gear in Battle for Azeroth is heavily focused on pursuing item level upgrades on your gear pieces. While mastery will be a primary focus to prepare for raids, if you find a non-mastery item that is 10 item levels higher than the Mastery piece, it is quite likely that the higher ilvl piece will be better. Some exceptions to item level can be rings and some trinkets. For further detail, check the gear guide.
A strong enchant to acquire once you receive a strong weapon will be Enchant Weapon - Masterful Navigation.
Priority ListRaid Healing
- Cast Holy Word: Serenity on cooldown (if target is around 50% HP)
- Cast Holy Word: Sanctify on cooldown (if hitting full 6 players and sufficient damage going out).
- Prayer of Mending on cooldown.
- Flash Heal as needed and to deal with spot damage.
- Cast Prayer of Healing as raid damage occurs and mana permitting.
- Use Holy Word: Salvation or Divine Hymn with respect to other healer's raid cooldowns when heavy damage occurs (addressed further in Advanced section).
- Cast Binding Heal (if talented) during medium to low damage to get your HWords off cooldown more quickly.
- Heal as filler when not moving.
- Renew rarely, often while moving on targets taking sustained damage.